TETRA Operational Design Workshop
TETRA Introduction Course
Operational Design Workshop
- Operative planning for an organization
- Classroom training, course length 2+2 days
- Audio, video, images, text, use of simulators
- Diplomas for course completion
Subjects covered in the training
- Principles of TETRA communication planning
- Talk group and numbering planning
- Essential radio parametrization issues
- Cross-organizational communication
- Different operational methods to TETRA users
- Communication protocol and its components
TETRAsim provides a wide scale of training services to TETRA end users and stakeholders. The training services offered range everywhere from elementary to advanced training.
This specific training course is aimed for TETRA professionals seeking to increase their expertise with regard to operational planning. Having completed the training, a trainee will be capable of conducting operational planning in his/her own organization.